- 20.06.2016: The History and loss of the Dutch Frigate “Huis te Warmelo” in the Gulf of Finland in August 1715
- 12.12.2014: 100 Years Since the Sinking of Ispolnitelnyi (Исполнительный) and Letutšij (Летучий)
- 20.08.2014: 100 Years Since the Sinking of Dutch Merchant Ships S/S Alice H and S/S Houtdijk
- 02.06.2014: A Hundred Year old World War I Mystery Solved – SM U-26 has been Found
- 06.10.2012: Russian WWI Cruiser Pallada Found in the Northern Baltic Sea
- 12.04.2011: A mystery 18th century shipwreck found in the Gulf of Finland
Techü 2013 Tech Diving Seminar Presentation
Badewanne gave a presentation at Techü 2013 Tech Diving Seminar on our research and documentation work related to the fate of the two German WWII era destroyers Z35 and Z36. These two ‘zerstörers’ were sunk as an outcome of the catastrophically ended mine laying mission “Nil”. Nearly 550 German soldiers lost their lives in the
disaster that took place in the Gulf of Finland on the stormy winter night of December 12th 1944.
Secrets of the Baltic
Global Diving Conference
Badewanne participated the Global Diving Conference in Kiel, Germany, on 12-13 November 2011.
Two Badewanne project posters were presented at the event, and also two short videos were shown to the conference audience at the conference dinner.
Visit to Laboe
Part of the Global Diving Conference program was a visit to Laboe, to see the U995, type VIIC/41 submarine in display in front of the German Naval Memorial.
Use email@example.com for all inquiries.
Material formats: DV, DVCAM, HDV, XDCAM,DVD, high res still photograhpy, drawings, 3D models and more.